Choose a topic, from your textbook, relevant to Personality Psychology (if it is not in your textbook make sure to get instructor approval, early)
In 2,000-2,500-words develop a position paper in which you:
- Relate your chosen topic to personality development
- You must have a well-developed thesis and strong argumentation to support your thesis.
- Your paper should be steeped in research with little filler or non-supported conclusions.
- Use of first person is not allowed.
- Your paper must conform to APA writing standards including the use of APA formatted in-text citations from research and credible sources on the Internet to support your position.
- Your paper must include 8-10 scholarly sources. Your text, about.com, and Wikipedia are not considered scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.