in 150 words answer this question.
First you have to read the attachment paper to understand this question.
Please follow all those instructions I send to you:
The comment must be 150 words no more than 150 words
In the Rubric Grading you can see all those ways the paper wll grade it make sure that everything are followed.
Look at the Paper to see make sure when you answer the 150 words you using the Perdue OWL: APA Format.
In the 150 words make sure all sentences in the paper are complete sentence.
After reading the attachment to support your 150 words comments you may also refer to outside sources as long as they are scholarly from 2014 to 2018 (e.g., peer-reviewed journals) and/or reputable (e.g., article from The New York Times, chapter from another textbook). DO NOT refer to or incorporate information from extremely unreliable sources (e.g., Wikipedia, TMZ, and The Onion).
Posts must be well written, free of grammatical errors, relevant to the topic, and demonstrate critical thinking and analysis.
Book 1 – Hemmens (2014): Chapter 18
Book 2 – Israel et al. (2016): Chapters 10, 11 & 14
1. Hemmens, C. (2014). Current Legal Issues in Criminal Justice: Readings, 2nd Edition.
Oxford University Press. (ISBN: 9780199355334)
2. Israel, J. H., Kamisar, Y., LaFave, W. R., King, N. J., & Primus, E. B. (2016).
Criminal Procedure and the Constitution: Leading Supreme Court Cases and Introductory
Text. West Academic Publishing. (ISBN: 9781634607544)
B. Suggested Readings:
1. D’Argenio, C., Owens, D., & Chin, J. (2012). Contemporary Issues in Criminal
Justice. Looseleaf Law Publications. (ISBN: 9781608850341)
2. Garner, B. (2011). Black’s Law Dictionary. West. (ISBN: 9780314275448)
3. Reiman, J., & Leighton, P. (2012). The Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Prison:
Ideology, Class & Criminal Justice. Routledge. (ISBN: 9780205137725)
few seconds ago