I’m working on a political science report and need a sample draft to help me learn.
For your paper, you are to find an article from a reputable news source that discusses an issue related to federalism. You will then answer the following questions:
- What issue is your article discussing and why is it an example of federalism?
- What problems have arisen, or could potentially arise, as a result of the state-national policy interaction discussed in your article?
- In your opinion, is United States federalism an efficient method of governance, or does it create more problems than it solves? Why
- NO PLAGIARISM… PLAGIARISM WILL RESULT IN A FAIL
Be sure to use as many examples from the lectures and readings as possible. Show me that you understand what you are writing about.
- Your essay should be 4-5 pages in length double spaced (not including work cited).
- Include a work cited page.
- Your chosen article should be from a credible source, if you are not sure please ask the professor in advance if your source is credible. (NO wikipedia)
- Your article should have been written within the last 24 months.
- Your essay should include citations from your chosen article in MLA format.
- Use a standard font and margin spacing (Times New Roman, Calibri).
- Your header should be single spaced, include your full name, student ID number, and class.
- Include a title.
- Be sure to cite when you quote or paraphrase.
- Your paper should be written in a clear and concise manner. If your grammar or phrasing distracts from your work you will be marked down.
- You may use internal citations, footnotes, or endnotes.
- Please use MLA style of citation