I’m working on a political science discussion question and need a reference to help me understand better.
Dreamland: The True Tale of America’s Opiate Epidemic; Sam Quinones
- read from Part IV”american” through end of the book.
- Profiting From Pain | Written by
Addiction Stigma Still Exists Among Physicians | MDedge:
Finding the Brain’s Addiction Switch | Steven Laviolette | TEDxWesternU:
Eliminating the Shame and Stigma of Addiction | Kathryn Helgaas Burgum | TEDxFargo:
PLEASE COMPLETE TWO PARTS SEPARATELY IN TWO FILES
By the mid-week deadline based on your readings and the video lectures answer each of the questions/prompts below with 1-2 paragraphs using concepts from the text or your own research (be sure to cite correctly).
- What blame should be placed on Perdue Pharmaceutical for their role in the Opioid Crises? What penalties if any should they face?
- What can we do as a nation to solve the Opioid crises?
- What can we do as individuals to help solve the Opioid crises?
The Reflective Journal is an assessment of your understanding of assigned readings, course lectures, and videos. It is also a means in which you demonstrate how you will apply your readings and observations in your day to day to life.
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Purchase answer to see full attachment