I’m working on a management report and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Hello, I need assistance with writing my final research paper on “What are the benefits of using directive leadership? Please read and follow all of the requirements for this research paper below.. This paper will be a big part of my final grade and my professor will subtract major point for any grammar errors.
About the Topic:
Paper topics must be specific and appropriate for paper length. The research question must be posted in the designated discussion board for review no later than week 4. The paper must answer the research question in a straightforward manner that is clearly discernible to the average, college educated reader. The topic must approach the research question from an applied, rather than theoretical, perspective. ONLY current topics are acceptable.
- What are the benefits of using directive leadership
Final Research Paper Requirements
- Your research paper is limited to 8 pages of text. Appendices are for corroborating images, tables, or other objects to clarify paper content.
- Research papers cannot contain errors of spelling, grammar, or punctuation. Proofread carefully.
- Research papers must include an abstract no longer than 120 words.
- All research papers must use APA style found detailed in the APA Style Manual. (Links to an external site.) This manual dedicates a number of pages to style details that will help your paper look more professional.
- All research papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word format, with a .doc or .docx suffix. No other formats are acceptable.
- All research papers must include no fewer than 15 scholarly resources.
- Wikipedia or other similar, generic databases may not be included as references. Such sources are not considered scholarly or from learned sources.
- Research papers may include images appropriate to the paper’s content as an appendix.
- Submitting your paper to the Online Writing Center for help with editing is a good idea.
- The completed paper is due in the designated discussion board no later than End of Week 8.