my reserch qustion : why do some rich countries have strict air pollution law than others? will be about why do some countries act differently than others. and the 2 countries that i am going to compare keyna and japan or south korea .
so basiclly this is what the professor said :
- Summaries of three scholarly
- A scholarly, scientific article has a hypothesis and evidence, and has been published in an academic journal. I very strongly suggest that you check with me first to confirm that the articles you find are scientific.
- Choose articles based on your research question, not based on what you think your case studies might be. (For example: if you are really interested in terrorists in China, find articles about insurgencies and terrorist groups generally; if you are really interested in corruption in Tawain, find articles about corruption generally.)
- In about two pages describe, as precisely as possible, the following:
- the research question
- the hypothesis
- the key independent variables
- the dependent variable
- the units of observation
- the findings and conclusion
the artcle that i want you to use and wrte about is : here
- Neumayer, Eric. “Are left-wing party strength and corporatism good for the environment? Evidence from panel analysis of air pollution in OECD countries.” Ecological economics 45.2 (2003): 203-220.