I’m working on a management report and need a sample draft to help me study.
To understand how statistics are used and often misused in business and research settings.
This will not be a typical book report where you summarize the entire book in one paper.
- First, this assignment is broken up into 2 parts to make it more manageable.
- Second, this is a reading journal not a summary. For each assignment you should keep a journal as your read through the assigned chapters. The journal will consist of you thoughts about the material. What points they are making, interesting examples, issues that you think may be incorrect.
- You may want to open a word document and keep take notes as you work through the material.
- Do NOT copy chunks of the text into your notes unless you are using that quote to give context to your writing. The journal should be about your thoughts on the material.
- The book is: The Toyota Way
Part 2: Second half of the book (everything you didn’t do in part 1)
A well written document that meets the above requirements. This document will be fairly long if done correctly.
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Purchase answer to see full attachment