In the week of class, we are going to complete a reflection activity.
This discussion topic is to be reflective and will be using your own words and not a compilation of direct citations from other papers or sources. You can use citations in your posts, but this discussion exercise should be about what you have learned through your viewpoint and not a re-hash of any particular article, topic, or the book.
Items to include in the initial thread:
- “Interesting Assignments” – What were some of the more interesting assignments to you?
- “Interesting Readings” – What reading or readings did you find the most interesting and why? “Interesting Readings”
- “Perspective” – How has this course changed your perspective?
- “Course Feedback” – What topics or activities would you add to the course, or should we focus on some areas more than others?
- Subject: Infotech Important in Strategic Plan
- Book: Attached PDF