I’m working on a philosophy multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
- Jane Doe is eighteen. For as long as she can remember she has been sexually attracted to other females. Her parents belong to a religion that has a religious text stating that God forbids one to be a lesbian. This religion goes on further to say that lesbians will be punished in the afterlife. Jane Doe is debating whether she should tell her parents about her sexual attraction. She has not yet decided if she should come out to her parents and live as a lesbian now that she is a legal adult.
- Joe and Mary are a couple. Before becoming sterile, they had a child. This child died of a rare disease. Joe and Mary miss their child terribly. They have heard that there is a new IVF procedure that can ensure that they can have another child. However, their religion forbids using IVF.
- For each case, determine the ethical path of conduct. Then, determine what paths of conduct would be unethical.
- For each case, what would emotivism say to appraise what you determine is the ethical form of conduct.
- Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources)