I’m working on a management writing question and need a sample draft to help me study.
You need to know how to do a literature review on 4 article with knowledge of human behaviour in organisation.
Your boss just came back from an HRM conference. He is keen to learn more about the latest application of people management theories and concepts in organisations. Over lunch, he asked you to prepare a Report on “Opportunities and Challenges to Organisational Socalisation.”
4. Organisation of Report. While there is no fixed format that you must follow to organise or structure your literature review, you are required to cover the following elements:
(a) Introduction – Describe and provide an overview of the subject or issue under consideration, and explain why it is of importance to managers.
(b) Main content — Illustrate each piece of work by identifying and examining key points or ideas brought up by the writers. Relate the findings from the articles to challenges and opportunities in organisational socialisation.
(c) Your conclusion – Conclusion is opinion based on your findings. You should not take other people’s findings at face value. Do you agree with the authors’ interpretations? Evaluate and determine for yourself whether their conclusions are justified based on the data and arguments they presented.
In addition to restating the main idea of your essay, you will be required to propose feasible solutions and develop human resource policies and practices based on organisational behaviour, management, and work psychology concepts.
5. Language. In general, use past tense to describe what has been done in the past. Use present tense to represent general ideas that are not restricted to a single time period.
6. The assessment will be assessed on the following aspects:
- Understanding of concepts;
- Depth of discussion/illustration;
- Concluding section (integrating of findings to generate insights; concluding position on the topic; and a set of recommendations);
- Language and organisation, i.e., Is the paper easy to read and understand?
7. Below is a checklist for you to review and improve on your assignment before submission. The items are not listed in sequence:
- Have you examined FOUR (4) good quality articles of adequate length?
- Are the relevant concept(s) clearly explained?
- Have you explained why the topic is important to managers?
- Are the relevant concept(s) discussed in enough depth?
- Are the concept examples/illustration relevant and insightful?
- Are the arguments logical? Is your review logically organised?
- Are different points of view considered? Have you integrated previous studies?
- Have you give credit where credit is due?
- Have you provided a strong and convincing conclusion?
- Have you applied the APA referencing style?
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Purchase answer to see full attachment