Design a trifold educational brochure, that will be used to educate the community, about one of the following topics:
- heart failure
- pathophysiological factors that influence the incidence and manifestations of acute, episodic, and chronic diseases in populations across the lifespan
- Two evidenced-based web sites or journal articles as a reference
- Risk factors
- Possible consequences
- Prevention strategies
- Treatment modalities
Do not submit a 4 page paper or a document that’s just a table with 3 columns.
When I grade your work I imagine that I would print this out, fold it and hand it to your patient.
- Is it professional?
- Are all 6 sides fully developed (DO NOT waste space! You do not need an address page)
- Are the references tucked away neatly in a small area (suggest using 8 pt font for 2-3 references at the bottom of one of your pages- it should not detract from the content)
- Will the patient learn what they need based on the assignment instructions
- Are there visuals (pictures) that supplement the content but do not detract. In other words, don’t put a huge picture on each side of the brochure with minimal content and expect to get full credit. It should be balanced and professional looking.