I’m working on a political science report and need support to help me learn.
Analyze the international theory of realism. What are the tenants of classical and neorealism? How is realism different from other international theories such as liberalism, constructivism, and Marxism? What are some of the criticisms of realism? How do other theories criticize realism? Are these criticisms valid or not? Are the claims of realism supported or undermined by the record of important events in the history of international politics (Give specific examples)? Does any other theory explain the world better than realism? Why or why not? Discuss.
- Your essay should be 5 full pages in length Times New Roman Size 12 Font Double-Spaced MLA Format (not including work cited).
- You should use at least 2 outside sources
- Include a Work cited page.
- The textbook should be cited at least once in your essay. It is caled International Relations by Joshua S. Goldstein and Jon C. W. Pevehouse 11th edition
- Here is the link to the book 🙂
- I have also attached my professor’s ppt for chapter 2 😀
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Purchase answer to see full attachment