Note: ATTACHED ASSIGNMENT ALREADY DONE FOR GUIDANCE. DO NOT COPY THIS SAME ASSIGNMENT SINCE WAS ALREADY SCANNED AND GRADED.
Assignment: Age Appropriate Health Maintenance Screening and Associated Tools
This Assignment includes ten different pediatric cases that require further evaluation with a developmental testing tool. Selecting the correct tool is vitally important in getting accurate data that promotes early identification and intervention. A template is available to you as an Excel spreadsheet ATTACHED and is specifically designed for this Assignment. Reference from 2014-2018. ATTACHED grading rubric PLEASE FOLLOW IT. THANKS
After you have selected the standardized developmental testing tool that is appropriate for your assigned case, address the following:
- Does the tool measure the domain(s) of concern?
- Is the tool “age appropriate?”
- Does the tool address cultural considerations?
- Who is to administer the test?
- Is the reliability and validity of the tool acceptable? How did you assess these measurements?
- How much time is involved in using the tool?
- Is the language of the tool applicable to the patient and family?