I’m working on a sociology multi-part question and need support to help me understand better.
For this activity, read the article, “Prohibition, Privilege and the Drug Apartheid: The Failure of Drug Policy Reform to Address the Underlying Fallacies of Drug Prohibition” and type answers to the following five essay questions in the available spaces. Due Sunday April 18th before 11pm
The questions to prepare your answers for are as follows:
1) What does the author mean by the term “drug apartheid” (do not simply copy/past the definition – explain fully in your own words)?
2) In general, how does this article relate to or demonstrate evaluation research?
3) In general, how does this article relate to or demonstrate comparative research?
4) In your own words, summarize the authors’ main argument(s).
5) How do you personally feel about the authors’ main argument(s), and how do they compare to what you have previously learned/believe about drugs and drug prohibition?
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Purchase answer to see full attachment