I’m working on a political science multi-part question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
Please watch the documentary Breaking Point (Bill Wisneski, 2014) through the link provided below. You can turn on the closed caption (subtitles) by clicking on the ”CC“ icon located on the screen’s right bottom corner. For the assignment, you can find further instructions on the next page.
http://libproxy.sdsu.edu/login?url=https://video.a… (Links to an external site.)
1) How can you relate the problems shown in the documentary to the concept of government failure?
2) Please elaborate on the role of nonprofit organizations in creating public awareness and promoting advocacy for a cause in the light of the documentary.
3) Please discuss the role of nonprofit organizations as ‘gap-fillers.’
4) What are the risks posed by the dying Salton Sea? Why can residents not move to another location?
5) Please provide some information about the status and activities of Save Our Sea (SOS). (https://www.ecomediacompass.org/about (Links to an external site.)) (Like the textbook, this webpage is also exempt from the citation requirement.)
- The essay will be double-spaced, written in font size 12, Arial, Times New Roman, or Calibri fonts, minimum three, maximum four pages (excluding the bibliography page) in length. No cover page is needed
- Submission must be in *DOC or *DOCX formats only. Canvas cannot open submissions in *pages format.
- You must try to answer all questions provided to you for the assignment. However, you must incorporate your answers into your essay rather than answering them one by one with numbers.
- This assignment is a reflection paper rather than a research paper, and for this reason, I do not require you to benefit from other sources. The textbook would suffice. You can refer to the textbook (e.g., “As mentioned on page 140 of the textbook” would be enough), and no citation is required. However, if you benefit from additional sources, please cite them properly (MPA or APA styles are accepted) to avoid plagiarism; and have a bibliography section at the end of your essay.
- You are expected to present the content, critically analyze it, and reflect on the new information you gained while connecting the issues to the course’s themes. Please provide some theoretical information about the subject (from the textbook), especially the main assumptions of a theory or model. Your paper must be well-organized (with an introduction and conclusion paragraphs). It must be written in a professional and academic language (e.g., no use of contractions) that applies the grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules (You may benefit from MS-Word’s language-check feature).
- Please feel free to incorporate your views as well. You may use ‘I-statements’ when sharing your opinion.
UNFORMATTED ATTACHMENT PREVIEW
Purchase answer to see full attachment